Mobile Swedish Massage Therapy
A local, fully qualified and fully insured Mobile Swedish Massage Therapy Service.
I am a professional masseuse that provides a full range of highly effective mobile Swedish Massage Therapy services to local clients in Loughton and the surrounding towns and villages. I provide both one-time and regular massage therapy sessions in the comfort of your own home. All of my prices include the cost of travel to local areas and any materials used for your therapy treatments.
What is Swedish Massage Therapy?
A Swedish Massage is a highly effective and widely practiced back or full-body massage therapy that has MANY proven physical and mental health benefits.
This type of therapy involves gliding, kneading, rubbing, tapping and sometimes pounding strokes on the top layer of your muscles and manipulating your joints to help relieve pain and make you feel more relaxed and give you more energy.
What are the benefits of a Swedish massage?
• Pain relief and pain management – targeting your pain point areas to increase circulation and relax your muscles, reducing pain and muscle tension
• Increase relaxation and reduce stress – reducing muscle tension and calming your nervous system
• Improve your posture – easing the muscular holding that causes postural imbalance
• Improved blood circulation – broadening membrane pores and dilating blood vessels to flush out toxins and increase fresh blood flow throughout your muscles and organs
• Better sleep patterns – increasing serotonin levels to promote longer and more consistent sleep patterns
• Headache/Migraine relief – improving your circulation and reducing stress will relieve tension headaches and migraines
• Improved range of motion – manipulation of the muscles and joints to reduce swelling and increase movement and flexibility
• Increased energy – improved circulation delivers more oxygen throughout the body, increasing your energy levels
How long do massage therapy appointments last?
Appointment times for Swedish Massage varies according to the type of massage you require. For example, a back massage will take up to 30 minutes, whereas a full body massage will last for up to an hour. A combination of therapies (such as a full body massage with a facial) may take longer.
How much does a therapy session cost?
• Back – £20
• Full Body – £35
• Full Body Swedish Massage & Facial – £60
The below prices include travel to your home and any materials required for your therapy session.
Safer at home massage therapy.
I have completed the BARBICIDE© COVID-19 certification training for the professional beauty industry and I am fully trained in best hygiene practices that are required when providing close contact services.
In order to protect my clients and myself, I will complete a pre-appointment risk assessment and provide you with guidance for any preparation that is required before attending your home, or your business.
Before your first appointment.
Before your first massage session, I will contact you to discuss your personal requirements in order to ensure you receive the maximum benefits from the treatments I will provide. All treatments will be tailored to your individual needs. A copy of your medical history may be required depending on the type of treatment that you need.
Locations I cover.
I provide mobile Swedish Massage Therapy services to clients that are located throughout Loughton, Debden, Buckhurst Hill, Woodford, South Woodford, Epping, Chigwell, Theydon Bois, Abridge and other areas in close proximity. If your location isn’t listed here, then I may still travel to your area. Feel free to call me on 07557 733 523 to discuss your location.
Book your first appointment today.
Therapy Thumbs. Whitehills Rd, Loughton, Essex IG10 1TU. Phone: 07920 522 859.
Areas that I cover across Essex include Loughton, Debden, Theydon Bois, Abridge, Buckhurst Hill, Woodford, Woodford Green, South Woodford, Chigwell, Epping, Thornwood, Ongar, and immediate surrounding areas including Chingford and Highams Park.